1. From Bangkok, follow Phahonyothin Rd and take the left lane at Rangsit. Via the ring bridge, you will enter Highway 305. Drive towards Amphur Ongkharak of Nakhon Nayok and turn into Highway 33 (Nakhon Nayok – Prachin Buri). At Ban Nong Cha-om Crossroad (Km 1550), turn into Highway 319. Total distance is 132 km. Otherwise, take Highway 33 and turn right at the shrine of King Naret the Great. The distance is 136 km.
2. From Bangkok, follow Highway 1 through Amphur Wang Noi of Ayudhya and turn right at Km 90 into Highway 33. Drive through Amphur Vihara Daeng of Saraburi and Nakhon Nayok. Turn right at Ban Nong Cha-om Crossroad into Highway 319. Total distance is 164 km.
3. From Bangkok, follow Highway 304 through Chachoengsao and Amphur Phanom Sarakham. Turn into Highway 319 through Amphur Sri Mahosoth. Total distance is 158 km.
4. From Nong Jok, follow Highway 3481 through Amphur Bang Nam Preo of Chachoengsao and Amphur Bang Sang of Prachin Buri. The distance is 70 km.
Daily bus services from Moh chid Bus Terminal, Kamphaengphet Rd, Bangkok are available. The trip takes about 2.30 hours.
1. Bangkok – Hin Kong – Nakhon Nayok – Prachin Buri: 1st and 2nd –class air-con bus 58 and 59 leave Bangkok at 04.50 hrs. Buses leave Moh Chid every 30 minutes. The last trip leaves Bangkok at 21.00 hrs. Bus fare costs B110 (first class) and B85 (second class).
2. Bangkok – Ongkharak – Nakhon Nayok – Prachin Buri: 1st and 2nd –class air-con bus 920 leaves Bangkok at 05.25 hrs. The last trip leaves Bangkok at 18.25 hrs. Bus fare costs B92 (first class) and B71 (second class).
Daily train services (four trips a day) from Bangkok to Prachin Buri are available. The train leaves Hua Lampong Railway Station at 05.55, 08.00, 13.05, 15.25 and 17.40 hrs. For more information, contact tel. 1690, 0 2220 4334, 0 2220 4444 or www.railway.co.th.