Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Building,
housed in Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital, Prachin Anusorn Rd of Highway 3069. Built up in 1909 by Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr, the 2-storey European style building was ever a Royal residence of King Rama 6 of Bangkok in 1912. Registered as archaeological remains in 1990 by the Department of Fine Arts, the building became a museum on June 24, 1996. As a center of Thai traditional medical texts, Thai herbs, Thai traditional medicine, local medicine, education, research and distribution of knowledge on villagers' lifestyles, the museum displays the history of Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Building, Royal physicians, Thai traditional medicine, local medicine, Thai traditional medical equipment on ground floor, and Samut Khoi (a long book made of pulp from trees of the family Urticaceae), Thai traditional medical texts, etc. on the second floor.